Everything Real Estate!!

Hey Everyone!!! Happy Tuesday!!!

I hope everyone had a Safe and Happy Labor Day weekend. For many it is probably your "Monday"! In my business, its just the next day. LOL

As I mentioned in my first blog, One of my loves is Real Estate. Just a little background.  I have been involved in Real Estate since I moved to Las Vegas 2011. However, I did not start out on the Sales side of the business. I started with a Property Management Company handling the marketing and leasing of vacant properties for the Owners. I have had the chance to meet so many people and help get them into their homes. In early May of 2015 I decided to make a huge change to Sales. It was the right decision for the progression of my career. BUT I still help rental clients find their new homes as well. I want to be your Realtor from the first rental to your first home!!

Throughout this blog you will be finding housing tips, rental tips, Featured Properties and more!

Have questions? Give me a call or text me at 702-308-9149!


 
 
See you in the next post!.........
 





Comments