Happy Thursday!!! Todays thought--- MOTIVATION!!!!


Happy Thursday!!!!

I am going slightly out of order of my loves I mentioned in my first post because Motivation is so important!

 How important is motivation to you? Where do you need motivation? In your personal life, in your career, in your spiritual life, in your health and fitness goals? Or like most- all of the above!

I am a firm believer that positivity = positivity! Yes I do know that that sometimes its easier said then done. I experience bad days as much as the next person. How do you react to the bad days? Do you post all the negativity on facebook, twitter, etc? Or do you try your best to turn the negatives into a positive? I have been choosing to do the latter. No matter how the day is going, I choose to try and motivate myself and others around me. You never know who else may be experiencing difficult times and finds comfort or support in your positive attitude, post, discussions, etc.

I personally have 4 words for you! Don't Quit- Stay Strong! Because you really do need to find the positive in any struggle or hardship! Change can be stressful. It can push you beyond limits that you never even knew you had! Take the lessons and learn from them! Please do not get me wrong. I am not saying bury the issues you may be facing. If you need support, find someone or a group to talk to!

Ask yourself- What do I do to motivate myself or others around me?

You will be finding motivational post as I go through this blog. Much love being sent out to everyone! Have an amazing and safe long holiday weekend coming up!!!!

 
 
More to come soon!!!! XOXO
 

Comments