Happy Wednesday!!!!! Hope you all are having an amazing start to your day. I wanted to go over some rental information with you and share an article.

With rental prices continuing to rise, how are you supposed to save money to purchase a home? I often ask my clients why they are renting and not purchasing a home of their own and the typical response is I do not have enough in savings for the down payment! If that is the case, I still highly recommend sitting down with one of my lenders. There are many different programs available and some down payment assistance programs available!

I recommend the same if you are experiencing some credit issues that may be holding you back temporarily. I have a lender that will sit down with you, take a look at where your at and help you get back on the right track!

Listen, I completely understand that there are cases where you have to rent. If you need help with a rental, I can help you in that area! However, if you want to purchase your own home but unsure of whether you can buy or not, call me ~ 702-308-9149! Lets get you connected with one of my lenders!

See the article below:

http://www.zillow.com/blog/effects-of-high-rents-180559/



Comments