*****Domestiv Violence Awareness Month*****

****Domestic Violence Awareness *****
 
There are several causes that have awareness month in October. Please know that they are all near and dear to my heart. However this one is completely and totally my awareness all the time and so very personal to me. The first photo couldn't be more true for me. Domestic violence awareness is every day, every month, every year. My hope is that more people will speak out, raise awareness, that others will step in and assist others in g...etting out, helping them in getting the help they so desperately need to leave. The abuse is not only physical but a mental torture most of the time. Please be mindful and cautious when talking to someone you know or think is in a domestic violence situation. It is not as simple as "why don't you just leave".
 
Everyday I am thankful for my support system. It was a tough road going from rock bottom to where I am today. I couldn't have done it without the love and support from my family and friends. They continue to motivate and support my goals and dreams.
 
For those who reach out about my positivity post and motivation, thank you. MUCH LOVE TO YOU ALL!!!
 
 
 




Comments